Hinoue Itaru joins Muffin Soft to Release Haruka Drive!

Yeah, I really do appreciate her Harmonia artstyle when I first saw it. I especially like the pencil texture approach on it.

But now, looking at her recent works, all I can see are bunch of Shiona clones with different rendering etc. which is really sad… And now, I can’t completely appreciate her Harmonia artstyle like I used too…

1 Like

Gah, that’s the first thing I thought, too!

2 Likes

Yeeeaaahhh her VN character designs have become too homogeneous lately. Everyone’s eye shapes look practically the same now, and besides maybe the blonde girl there’s nothing distinct about their body language. But it’s not like her designs have ever been varied… and frankly that’s something I can say to a loooot of VN artists. I feel that this is only ever the case for heroines, probably because they already have this ideal image of an attractive heroine and limit themselves to it, idk.

To be fair, there’s definitely a bit more variety in the artworks she uploads on Twitter. I’m not a huge fan of how garish the color choices look sometimes, but I do still have a soft spot for her art ;_;

2 Likes

A new 18+ edition of Haruka Drive also featuring after-scenario’s has been announced.