Harmonia Coming to Steam Greenlight & First Screenshots!

Ohh, but I’m still not clear. So is Harmonia gonna be available for purchase tomorrow, or is something else happening tomorrow ?

it will be on steam greenlight. this basically means that people vote on whether or not the game should come to steam. if it gets a strong positive feedback then its gonna be on steam soon

1 Like

The English PV release of Harmonia just came out.

It’s been out for a while (but not officially) :wink:

(what’s the use of posting a screenshot when it gives no link back to the original source??)

3 Likes

Because I knew someone else was going to post it. There was no need for me to post the video since everyone who knows about Harmonia already saw the Japanese version of it. The English version just has subtitles, and a lot of people already translated it long before. Not to mention the backstory is on the other Harmonia page.

Everyone vote for Harmonia on Steam now!

1 Like

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=535913197

1 Like

Stupid steam. Won’t let me vote because I haven’t bought anything. Excuse me if I only want to buy Key-related visual novels :slight_smile: does anyone have a VN suggestion for me, something very depressing and Key liked ? (No rape). I wanna buy that so I can vote for the Harmonia thing.

Yeah I have a great one. It’s called “planetarian ~the reverie of a little planet~”

5 Likes

I think (not 100% sure) but if you DL a demo it will work. If not a cheaper VN I liked is “The Way We All Go” (http://store.steampowered.com/app/352610/) has a bunch of short routes (I think like 30 with each taking ~2 hours). Can’t think of any Key type novels except as @Pepe said, planetarian.

In fact it will not work. I have some full games gifted to me and I can’t vote cuz I’ve never bought anything

Do you know if a free game will work?

You could also buy something, vote and refund the game.

I already bought that in the App Store. And I said I wasn’t a fan of it.

And no, a free game won’t work :confused: Says the game has to be over 5.99

You can try

but Steam says they’ll get mad at you if you abuse the system so idk if you’d get away with it.

To be completely honest, if you are a fan of Key, I would think that would be killing two birds with one stone. Regardless of whether you actually really like planetarian or not, by buying it, not only would you supporting Key through the purchase of their product, but also by then being able to show support by voting for Harmonia.

1 Like

When will the greenlight for Harmonia will end?

I think I can charge money on Thursday.

Oh, well, I haven’t really memorized your opinions yet :stuck_out_tongue:

How about “eden* they were only two on the planet”

GreenLight campaigns last until it’s successful or the company takes it down I believe. I think Steam will take it down if it breaks their ToS but I don’t recall something running out of time.

1 Like

Okay thanks, I’m gonna vote as soon as I have money and tell some of my friends who has steam account to vote for it, even though they aren’t otakus.

Wait so you have to buy something more than $6 in order to vote on greenlight? so I cant just buy oj dlc?