Harmonia Coming to Steam Greenlight & First Screenshots!

Oh, I remember he was going to accompany Romeo in making the script for the Rewrite anime. He has been gaining strength inside Key lately… Maybe he wants to be Maeda’s successor? (Rewrite) like the next holy woman or something?
Inoue (Hinoue?)'s art has improved amazingly! I just hope this doesn’t mean it costs more/takes more time and therefore we get less CG…

A while back there was a bit of drama about Hinoue not having enough to do, so there should be enough CGs.

I think it still looks as patchy as it did in HB. The one CG screen we get is pretty bad.

I am going to create a steam account for the sole reason of buying Harmonia.

1 Like

Did Key translate this themself ? Cause I see no sign of Sekai’s name anywhere. The text isn’t the best in terms of grammar…

Dude, you already asked this question…

VA has never mentioned Sekai, and Sekai has never said anything about it. Thats pretty solid evidence for it having nothing to do with them. Though I guess you can you could tell absolutely for sure tomorrow when it goes on GreenLight.

[quote=“Kotarou, post:9, topic:2146”]
The text isn’t the best in terms of grammar…
[/quote]Hmm, I didnt think so. We’ll have to wait to see whats actually the case though. They did a pretty fine job with the IOS version of planetarian

1 Like

Planetarian was done by Sekai though…

Not the iOS version, though, which came first.

Ohh, but I’m still not clear. So is Harmonia gonna be available for purchase tomorrow, or is something else happening tomorrow ?

it will be on steam greenlight. this basically means that people vote on whether or not the game should come to steam. if it gets a strong positive feedback then its gonna be on steam soon

1 Like

The English PV release of Harmonia just came out.

It’s been out for a while (but not officially) :wink:

(what’s the use of posting a screenshot when it gives no link back to the original source??)

3 Likes

Because I knew someone else was going to post it. There was no need for me to post the video since everyone who knows about Harmonia already saw the Japanese version of it. The English version just has subtitles, and a lot of people already translated it long before. Not to mention the backstory is on the other Harmonia page.

Everyone vote for Harmonia on Steam now!

1 Like

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=535913197

1 Like

Stupid steam. Won’t let me vote because I haven’t bought anything. Excuse me if I only want to buy Key-related visual novels :slight_smile: does anyone have a VN suggestion for me, something very depressing and Key liked ? (No rape). I wanna buy that so I can vote for the Harmonia thing.

Yeah I have a great one. It’s called “planetarian ~the reverie of a little planet~”

5 Likes

I think (not 100% sure) but if you DL a demo it will work. If not a cheaper VN I liked is “The Way We All Go” (http://store.steampowered.com/app/352610/) has a bunch of short routes (I think like 30 with each taking ~2 hours). Can’t think of any Key type novels except as @Pepe said, planetarian.

In fact it will not work. I have some full games gifted to me and I can’t vote cuz I’ve never bought anything

Do you know if a free game will work?

You could also buy something, vote and refund the game.