CLANNAD Fanart

ASPI YOU DID NOT
I CAN’T BELIEVE YOU
(real talk though this is hilarious gdi)

1 Like

It somehow makes more sense than the original!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSVdRkKr4mI The memes can’t be stopped.

2 Likes

This is like the best Fujibayashi art I’ve seen.

11 Likes

I’ve seen other works posted on that website and… OH MY, IF THAT ISN’T ART WHAT IS IT?!

Seriously, this person has many outstanding drawings. It’s not many of the same thing, but there’s also quite some variety.

@Aspirety maybe you might want to turn your head towards this artist for The KEY. However this isn’t a person with a big name as far as I know (which isn’t much btw), so I don’t know if it’ll do the trick.

(Kappei Route spoilers)

I really really like this ship, but there not enough fanart of them, and that makes me sad. And Kappei is pretty fun to draw too. (I realized that much of the existing fanart of this ship are found in pixiv lol)

My best girl candidates of Clannad so far as I’m reading the VN. I still don’t have a Mei art though (yeah I’m still reading through her arc and man I like her). And Fuuko was my best girl in the anime. Maybe I’ll draw them next time.

10 Likes

YESSS, FINALLY someone drew Kappei fanart! I’m so happy <3

5 Likes

Wa-ha-ha-ha.
Well, yesterday was Lucia (and Nayuki) birthday… And today is Nagisa’s turn.
I couldn’t come up with anything of my own, so just kinda redrawed one of the game’s sprites.
No coloring this time… And, well.
Happy birthday, Nagisa.

10 Likes

Loving it <3 !

1 Like

A smol Nagisa for an amazing character! Happy birthday Nagisa!

14 Likes

Don’t let this reach Discord!

I found an old fan art!

12 Likes

The best part here is Sunohara :laughing:

2 Likes

guess I can post it here too. I call this piece “Then, it Started to Snow”

PASSIVE THOUGHTS ON THE DIRECTING OF CLANNAD W/ SPOILERS

[spoiler]You know whats funny? There are very few happy moments in Clannad that I can think of taking place in Winter. In the Tomoyo arc episode, the two meet in winter and they discuss life without each other. Its happy they get together (which we see in SPRING at the very end) but the shot overall is directed to feel sad and a little painful.

I’m pretty sure Nagisa dies in winter. And Ushio definitely did.

In the “OtherWorld” one of the concerns is to leave before winter…. I really want to rematch clannad now, because I’m like 90% convinced the seasons are used as metaphors for stages of life. Not super original, but that’s clever, y’know?[/spoiler]

8 Likes

Can i use one of these for my profile pic?

It’s been too long. Here’s smol Fuko! Fuko is one of my favorite characters, mostly because of the meme but also because I used her as my avatar for so long. Enjoy…? I guess…

15 Likes

You remembered the party hat. Good taste.

4 Likes

I can’t not remember the party hat. That’s the best equipment for Fuko.

2 Likes

Considering that Fuko with party hat was your avatar before smol Shiona, I would have been more surprised if you forgot.

2 Likes

So, over the last few months, I have had this drawing and had been very slowly working on it. Since I had College and other life stuff, I didn’t get to work on it much for like two straight months but now that I have some time again, I decided to pick it back up to finish it. The picture on the left is my freehanded version of the picture on the right. I tried to emulate the one on the right, but it definitely isn’t perfect and has a bunch of mistakes. I am likely gonna redraw this in the next few years at some point but I hope to be more artistically active now that school is out of the way. I also don’t really do colour drawings so black and white it is. Apologies for the image quality, the scan wasn’t perfect.

8 Likes