CLANNAD Fanart

It bends here…by TealGuardian

10 Likes

StarfishBlender, How’d you do your kakeami crosshatching in the background. I have issues trying to make it look that good. Also you will see a drawing of mine soon probably, (still two weeks of uni, may have to wait until its over). So I challenge you to an art contest and the winner gets the Golden Starfish. The winner of the Golden Starfish gains the ability to suddenly have itchy nose and people tell the winner that they were daydreaming while hugging the Golden Starfish. The loser however, will have to eat taiyaki and say “uguu” at the end of their sentences.

You up for the challenge, StarfishBlender?

You would win very easily as I have no artistic talent at all! Click this link for the artist’s homepage

Here’s another one of Nagisa

7 Likes

The more I work on this background the worse this looks so this is where i am stopping. Hopefully this looks okay.

Drawn mostly with an actual G-pen (A nip that manga artists use a lot.)

6 Likes

It is said that Sanae Furukawa’s macrophages have the ability to murder the heck out of bacterial invaders through the power of rainbow bread :smug:

jk I just wanted to draw a seiyuu joke

14 Likes

Cute!

2 Likes

love the thicc outlines

1 Like

Source

「生まれてきてくれてありがとう」
「Thank you for being born.」

This is one of my most favorite fanarts out there. I reblogged it on my tumblr a long time ago.

Source

This was also really feelsy… ;w;

Ah, I’ll add this too as a bonus lol
it’s a Clannad-themed bento

Adorable Clannad themed bento!
Source

6 Likes

I found this cool Yoshino pixel art on Twitter! Didn’t expect the artist to know Clannad as well. I recommend you guys follow the artist especially if you’re into pixel arts!

5 Likes

YO-SHI-NO!!!, YO-SHI-NO!!!,

YYYOOOOOOOOSSSSSHHHHHHIIIIIIINNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Gotta love that pixel art.

Happy New Year!

5 Likes

We are in the middle of spring so it’s a perfect time to begin my Clannad fanarts with Tomoya, Nagisa (probably my favourite couple) and Ushio (probably the most adorable child in the world) ! :chu: Even if I think that I have quite improved my level in this drawing, I still have to use the colours better because 9h is quite tiring. :uguu:

9 Likes

Nicely done, I recognized it immediately as its my lock screen background.

2 Likes

Thanks I thought that my drawing ended up quite different from the model but I’m happy if the original is still recognisable. :happy:

1 Like

My latest drawing of Kyou and Ryou. I really tried to add my personal touch and to make the colours look better and I think it’s better like that. :happy:

8 Likes

Nicely done especially with the hands, I have way to much trouble with hands. Either way it looks like there is no references and if thats true this is REALLY Good.

1 Like

Thanks I had a lot of trouble with hands too they were too big or too small but now I try to use my own hands as a model to respect the sizes. Unfortunately I did have references, two pictures from Kyou’s OVA in the anime. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Kotomi-chan :happy:

11 Likes

I really like your art, nice job bro :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks ! :yahaha:

3 Likes