Charlotte Fanart

She would :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Source here: http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=52135216
Translated by an anon at 4chan

10 Likes

She didn’t deny it, lol. :stuck_out_tongue:
Nao is the perfect stalker :masgrin:

1 Like

pixiv version

damn you key—shunsuke kissed his siblings at eps 10 moved my kokoro :komue:

now…as the result…I also want big brother :flushed:

6 Likes

Requesting art/photoshops of Joujirou as the main villain.

2 Likes

Hahahahaha please stop making fun of meee…I had enough @Aspirety -san :cry:

I genuinely think it would be fun to see though, I’m not just making fun if you :stuck_out_tongue:

Charlotte thingies :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

7 Likes

Asami Yuriko, artist of Angel Beat’s Heaven’s Door, made a Yusarin:

7 Likes

She is so godlike. They /need/ her to do some original designs.

1 Like

It might have been years since the last time I took up a pencil and drew something.
I suck at drawing, but sometimes, awakening the Yuu in me gets stuff done. Weird stuff.
Here goes my first any maybe also last piece of fanart

7 Likes

Wow that “Message for Tomori” was a nice touch. I wonder if he actually had the balls to do something like that :stuck_out_tongue:

Thank you, ZEN

Source: https://twitter.com/ZEN_KAMURO/status/648047221372391425

7 Likes

sorry for not being productive myself :’)
I found this at pixiv and I like it. There’s not so many of Charlotte’s Little Busters’ fan art unfortunately.

source: pixiv

5 Likes

Thanks so much to everyone who has contributed their fanworks for the Anthology! Very soon I will stop accepting submissions, so if you have anything you’d like to get in, please don’t delay!

I’d like to take a lunch with her in a train.

3 Likes

I’m sorry, I’m still learning how to make effects. I don’t know how to make the spotlight glows… or better. @.@

Update: download file’s size fixed (it was 22 MB)

source full size: Akito’s DeviantART

7 Likes

I don’t know where else to put this, but after watching Charlotte I was inspired to try some Japanese cooking using beef tongue! I originally tried to make the grilled beef tongue from Episode 2 (Nao Nao sold me on it) but trying to skin the tongue made me realize how dull my knives are, and it didn’t turn out well. I’ll be back to try another day…

So I went for the old standby of Japanese cooking, curry from a box! I cooked the grass-fed beef tongue for 24 hours in a sous vide bath, then prepped the rest of the ingredients as usual. There’s a really great farmer’s market near me (there are advantages to living in Middle of Nowhere, PA) so the carrots, onions, and potatoes were all super delicious. I also used the “Hot” Golden Curry roux from the grocery (Apparently this is more authentic in Japan than going from scratch).

Suffice it to say, my roommate and I both had the same reaction as Yuu in Episode 3: “An outpouring of spices! This is how curry should be! The beef tongue melts in your mouth, the best!”

In all honesty, this was the best beef curry I’ve ever made. If you haven’t had beef tongue before, it has an incredibly beef-y flavor and becomes unbelievably tender after a long cooking time. If you can get past the fact that you’re eating a tongue, then this might just become your favorite meat. It’s also just about the cheapest cut you can buy, provided you have a full-service butcher around that actually carries it (again, an advantage of living in tractor country).

I’ll provide my recipe for anyone interested

Sous Vide Beef Tongue Curry

Difficulty Level: Medium
Servings: 8 (Or 6 if you’re hungry)
Cook Time: 24 hours
Special Equipment Required: Sous vide water bath, I use one from Anova. 1 gallon zip lock freezer bag or vacuum sealer.

Ingredients
1 beef tongue (~2 lbs), trimmed and cleaned
2 Tblsp olive oil
1 tsp kosher salt
1-2 large onions
2 cloves fresh garlic
1 tsp freshly grated ginger
4 medium carrots
1 lb waxy potatoes (like red or new potatoes)
2 bay leaves
5 cups water
7-8.4 oz prepackaged curry roux
1 Tblsp butter
Soy sauce (to taste)
Pinch of dashi granules
(Optional: Red pickled ginger for garnish)

For rice:
3 cups uncooked Japanese rice (Makes eight 1 1/2 cup servings of cooked rice)

Directions
Step 1: 24 hours before serving. Heat sous vide water bath to 170º F. Rinse the beef tongue, leaving the skin on. Seal in a bag, and place in the water bath for 24 hours. This is a long cook, so ensure that your bag is properly sealed (If using a ziplock, clip the zipper of the bag so it is not submerged in the water) a leak can ruin the cook. Cover the water bath to reduce evaporation, and check the water level once or twice throughout the cooking process.
Step 2: ~1 hour before serving.Thinly slice the onions. Heat olive oil over medium heat in a dutch oven or large (5 qt) heavy bottomed pot. Add onions and salt, and sauté over medium heat until the onions begin to brown. Finely mince garlic and grate ginger, and add to the onions. Sauté for 1-2 more minutes.
Step 3: Peel carrots, and rinse potatoes (leave skin on). Cut the onions and carrots into bite sized pieces. Add the potatoes and carrots to the pot, and cook on medium heat for 3-4 minutes.
Step 4: Add 5 cups of water and 2 bay leaves to the pot. Raise heat to medium-high, and bring to a boil. Once the mixture has begun bubbling, lower heat to a slow simmer, and allow to cook for 30 minutes, or until the potatoes are just fork tender.
Step 5: While the curry is boiling, prepare rice according to package directions. This is easiest if you have a rice cooker.
Step 6: Also while the curry is boiling. Remove the beef tongue from the hot water bath. Remove the tongue from the bag, adding the liquids in the bag to the simmering curry mixture. Carefully peel the skin off of the tongue and discard (the skin should pull off easily because of the long cooking time). Cutting across the grain, slice the beef tongue into 1/2 inch slices, then cut these slices into bite sized chunks.
Step 7: When the potatoes are fork tender, remove bay leaves and add the beef to the boiling curry. Add the packaged curry roux, and stir until fully combined. Bring mixture back to a boil for 1-2 minutes, or until the mixture has thickened. Add water, if necessary, to achieve the desired consistency for the curry. At this point, taste the curry and adjust flavorings to taste, you may want to add a little butter, soy sauce, and/or dashi granules.
Step 8: To serve, place a small mound of rice on one half of a plate, then ladle a serving of curry on the other half. Optionally garnish with a small amount of red pickled ginger. Enjoy with a spoon!

11 Likes

Similar to the Angel Beats sketch these were done 4years ago and then inked slightly later, Back then I was pretty proud about these, although now I think my inking was terrible then, maybe its because I have practiced lots of plants and stuff, I can actually draw orderly non-organic things like buildings quite well and extremely orderly things like plants very well. Humans and animals as they have order but are organic I am trash without a reference.

Either way despite common opinion about Charlotte I actually quite liked it, (watch the 1 episode OVA if you haven’t.) I certainly dont think it was keys best work, but still think its pretty good unlike Harmonia (cough cough)

SUPER PROUD about that Charlottle LOGO

5 Likes