Charlotte - Episode 6 "Happy You Did Not Notice"

Sorry, but I didn’t understand much of what you said. Also, even if she is, what you said she was, it couldn’t have been foreshadowed from the Angel beats photo.

I’d say it’s Yuu’s. He wakes up in the hospital with a head bandage after all.

But the rock was like… Very close to the ground… It wouldn’t fit him…

That explanation is one that makes the most sense at the moment, which is also why I find it very agreeable…

It’s just that the foreshadowing in Episode 4 makes me think otherwise…

Don’t mind. Nothing behind. Just a little fun relation between animes for fan.

If what I think happened actually happens, we are in for a pretty big feels trip. Here is my speculation:

My theory is that Yuu actually gets crushed by the rubble. However, right before, he uses his ability on someone else. Since his body is crushed, he is unable to return in 5 seconds and stays in the other person’s body. This would set up for the last few episodes where Yuu decides to return the body to the original owner after settling things with everyone else. I know there are lots of loopholes but this is just some idea that popped into my head.

1 Like

Welp, now this series is getting me on my toes; didn’t know what to think at first, but I think the feel train is on its way for next episode land, all aboard.

My theory at first was that the boy would have the power and he would crack at the last second after being rejected again. I really don’t know what will happen, but I’m on team little sister is dead for now.

I’m allowed to hope she’s dead and stays dead, right?
Also this can give Yusa’s power some fuckin’ purpose aside from letting Misa be great and lead to some stellar stuff.

4 Likes

If that theory was right, then it wouldn’t work well. Charlotte is supposedly “Hard to adapt” into a visual novel. Plot holes won’t be good. Also. (Eltonsu999’s speculations, speculation) Just because if that happened, doesn’t mean he won’t be able to return to his own body. Powers are something that can’t be shown physically, as in the power within. The people control the powers. The powers Yu have, won’t actually make him stuck in the other persons body forever. And remember, he was looking straight at the cement wall falling on him. I’m sure at that moment, he didn’t care if he died or not.

Yup. It’s best for the story. She was never with the main group in the end of the OP, so I doubt they’d bring her back.
Ayumi will be dead, Yuu will be fine physically but messed up mentally. Hopefully he isn’t too depressed though.

From what we’ve seen, Misa has control of the power. I don’t know if others would be able to take her over.

1 Like

Do we really know it is? Sure right now her dying is the only real major event we’ve had but (and I seriously doubt this) the rest of the story could have nothing to do with her death. Say if Yuu now teams up with that group in the OP and he does that because he wants to protect others or something but that could be done with her almost being killed but not quite.

I’m not sure that’s really a reason. She wasn’t really part of their group, just Yuu’s sister and Nao seems to like her. This could end up like say Kanon with her being in a coma and ends with her somehow waking up (I’d hope after a time skip though) and if that happened I wouldn’t except her in the end of the OP with the group.

What would make Yusa able to channel Ayumi though? She can channel Misa because she’s her sister but she barely knew Ayumi. Plus would Ayumi and Misa now fight over who takes over?

1 Like

Based on Wikipedia in regards to Yusa.
“She has the ability to channel the dead as a medium. However, she is not aware of this and only thinks that she is sleepwalking. As such, she is often possessed by her deceased elder sister.”

What if she is made aware? What if Nao tells her everything about her power and with enough dedication and willpower conjures up the stomach to channel Ayumi for the sake finding out more about what happened and so that Yuu could speak to her again?

That seems like a nice idea to me, although there’s nothing to say something like that might happen, but I feel this would give Yusa a much bigger and relevant presence than she has had thus far.

1 Like

Would anyone want her to do that though? Yuu might not want his sister inside someone else if he’s fine with it then Yusa and Misa might not like Yuu only caring about Yusa because Ayumi is in her.
Plus if they did that the only reason Yusa is important is because she holds Yuu’s sister which would make me prefer if Ayumi was left alive and they figured out a better way to make Yusa important since she’s a main character, not just her body with someone else’s spirit.

@eltonsu999 and @Kotarou

There is no need to spoiler tag speculation based solely on this episode and those that come before it. As the original post states, spoiler tags are only necessary for outside series and content from later episodes.

Also, whenever you use spoiler tags, please remember to identify what it is you are tagging with a parenthetical (Kotarou did this, thank you btw).

(LB spoiler)

Did Water Guy just become Kyousuke?

2 Likes

Also I don’t know if anyone has noticed the amazing Rewrite reference thus far.
I don’t care what anyone says, this is not a coincidence, this was fate.
Can we please acknowledge the greatness of Ayumi’s sleeping bag design???
GLORY TO THE GOLDEN AGE OF THE CHERRIES

2 Likes

In the OP, she is with the group until the final couple scenes. There’s a giant space where she could have been, but isn’t.
She’s even in the little transition animation they have going on with the rest of the group.

Would Yuu and Ayumi even want that…?

They pretty much know what happened. She collapsed for a moment.

What’s the reference?

1 Like

Yeah I didn’t catch the reference either.

BTW I love Ayumi in that scene
“Hyuu hyuu~”

Are you talking about the cherries? I think that’s just a coincidence.

I just rewatched the OP and you’re right but Ayumi is in it an awful lot. I was bored and counted, she appears in 6 “scenes” (counted glowing white girl with Yuu) which is the same amount as Yusa and Joujiro. (Nao and Yuu both have 9). That’s really close to the rest if she dies at 6/13 and doesn’t come back or something. Plus as you pointed out the thing mid episode for the commercial break has her. Unless they edit this stuff it seems weird (not saying she’s not dead I just don’t think her not appearing in the final group scene in the OP means anything)

1 Like

We’re halfway through. Now is a good point to surprise us and change the op and erase Ayumi :frowning: I don’t really see this happening but it’s possible.

2 Likes