Charlotte & Angel Beats! Staff Talk Event and Special Broadcast announced

Is someone from Kazamatsuri planning to sub the special broadcast? That would be so great! I just saw the special broadcast about Angel Beats because I was told it would be something like that, and I totally liked it.

No plans yet since we don’t really have a dedicated translator.

Heck I don’t even know if it’ll be broadcast online since, for now, it’s only been announced on Japanese TV stations

Ah okay, I see! Well I hope we can see it online too. Even raw would be better than nothing.

1 Like

Having it fully subbed would be great, but I’d also be happy if someone posted a short list of the most important news for the poor ol’ non-japanese speakers like me

I will definitely try to stalk twitter as it is airing (try is the keyword; it airs at 3:30 am over here) and see what info I can get and post it on here XD

looks like it will be streamed on nico: http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv224533311

3 Likes

Huzzah! Thanks for that! I’ma go update the article now :wink:

Great to hear about that! But I have a question. The special and the event are two seperate things right? So which one is the one airing at 9:30 pm JST?

It’s the special that will be airing :slight_smile: The event is, well, event only, and can only be seen by those who win the lottery and go to Osaka for it

The schedule is following:
June 20
9:30 pm JST – Staff Talk Event in Osaka (livestream on NicoNico)

June 21
3:58 am JST – Charlotte special broadcast on MBS

Also, the livestream will most likely be country restricted.

Huh? So it is quite the opposite as what Pepe told me?

Yes, it seems it is the exact opposite. I apologize, I totally misunderstood the event that was on nicovideo

No problem. I guess I will watch the special talk (if it is not restricted in my country). I can’t watch the special broadcast, I’m not at home when it is airing. I’d like to see it though, so I hope there will be a rip on the internet… Don’t care if it is raw.

1 Like

I moved 2 posts to an existing topic: Charlotte - Pre-Release Discussion & Ongoing Speculation

Wow, that picture on the right…
This is definitely not just an ordinary high-school youthful anime after all…

1 Like

What was the poll at the very end about??

I moved 3 posts to an existing topic: Charlotte - Pre-Release Discussion & Ongoing Speculation

It’s just the poll of the audience’s satisfaction.

1 Like

I moved 4 posts to an existing topic: Charlotte - Pre-Release Discussion & Ongoing Speculation