CharaExpo 2015 Event Report - Day 1 and 2 (Updated 260615)

I thought it was from 000-999. I may be wrong, but that was the impression I had.

Those number tags also include the ones sold in Japan and in the other conventions; Wouldn’t be enough to assume that all those numbers would be reserved for AX :o

I don’t think they would share number tags with the other conventions since they mentioned each convention would get its own number.

Wonderful!
And next turn is AnimeExpo 2015 in LA.

It’s my turn now! xD Me and Danish will attend the event and looking for Itaru-sensei for autograph!

1 Like

@Hirato what a pity :frowning: Lets hope Key will come again next year so you can get another chance to attend! :slight_smile:

@Aspirety Thanks for sharing! Sure, ill add my day 2 coverage to this post and change the title accordingly

@Pepe Wow! Never expected an overseas event to be better than one in Japan. I’ve also read from Ayaka’s blog that there have been fans that came all the way from Japan to attend this event! Guess overseas events do have their privileges after all!

@SquallEC Congrats on getting a signed copy of circle of fifth! Guess coming early paid off! I never knew there was a relocation of queue, when was it?

@Clannad_Man @s0ewhat whatever the quantity sold, do arrive early to queue and stand a higher chance of getting your hands on those exclusive goods! :slight_smile:
If I were to attend this event again, I would have arrived an hour earlier at 6:30am

@JimRaynor_2001 Do let us know of the highlights during the event! Have fun and good luck snatching up merchandise!

3 Likes

@ChickenWingz It was minutes after the door opened. The first batch of buyers(you are probably one of them) started queuing and it quickly stretches across the next booth besides Visual Art’s. Then the staffs started setting up another queue and eventually I was relocated. The relocated queue was here, shown in this photo.

I was happy and surprised there were so many Key fans there XD.

1 Like

Key fans are all over the world!
Because of all the strong love messages sent by Key, no wonder there’s so many people inspired by them. :stuck_out_tongue:

@ChickenWingz Will do, I’ll try to record all things about Key as best as I can.

1 Like

Hi everyone! Just updated this post with my coverage of CharaExpo Day 2, including the Key Live Stage. I hope you guys like it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Big thanks for the coverage, @ChickenWingz! I was genuinely curious as to what Kitazawa Ayaka would perform, and your coverage didn’t disappoint :smiley:

Ohohoho~ I remember hearing that vocal version of Sunbright somewhere before, but never knew it was performed by Ayaka! I guess that was in Shinji Orito’s album, yeah?

Great to see her also performing some of the stuff from FLOWiNG AROUND :smiley: I feel like that was one of the really great albums that kind of went unnoticed. It deserves more attention, definitely~

I guess it’s because she wants to deliver that melody, huh? :wink:

Wow so many of my friends are playing that game. I’ve actually been tempted to try it~

And woooow even more signatures @_@ Like I said, they don’t give autographs away that easily in Japanese events, so lucky you!

But yeah, it’s really nice to know that you guys were able to have an experience such as that, and I can’t describe just how happy it makes me to see Key branching out to events in other countries. This is definitely the start of something beautiful~

@Pepe I’m glad you like it!
I was also quite surprised when she sang 'Soko ni, Kimi ga Iru Dake de’. I have never heard that song before! I even had a pretty hard time finding out which album it came from haha. We should let more people know about 「FLOWiNG AROUND」:slight_smile:
I just started playing Neko astume too, its pretty cute :3

1 Like

I appreciate about the heads-up about the album as well. I try to keep up with any commercial release of KEY music (official or not), and this one happened to slip past me. Much appreciated!