CharaExpo 2015 Event Report - Day 1 and 2 (Updated 260615)

So you are one of the lucky ones to get rindou! I was disappointed because I couldn’t get any of the art books =(.

You were there too? :smiley: On which day did you go and what time did you go? The most popular items were sold out by noon on the first day.

I went for 2 days, and the 1st day I was the first few people in the queue to be relocated and formed the new queue near the entertainment stage.You were probably in front of me since you got rindou! Great photo with Orito-sama!

Today Visual Art’s stage event was great~! And we all know why the Kud’s cape is there now XD.

Wow, I am surely envious to you. I had already prepared to go to Chara Expo, and I even already bought the early bid tickets. But things came up and I ended up unable to attend both days /shrug
Also, it’s nice to see you got Rindou, planetarian English ver, those Grisaia shikishis and especially Orito’s signature and a chance to take a pic with him!! I’m so jelly!!! Those are the items I wanted the most!!

Very cool! I’ve shared a link to your coverage on the blog. But to make things easier, would you be able to combine all your days’ coverage into this one topic?

Maaaaan I am super jealous of you being able to get Shinji Orito’s signature~ T^T Me and @Kami_chan were able to shake his hand back in Key 15th fes, but when we asked him so sign the stuff we bought, he had to kindly decline :frowning: In a way, these overseas events have things in store that you just don’t get to see even in Japan.

But yeah big big thanks for covering this! Man it just uplifts my heart to see Key and VisualArt’s doing this sort of thing for events overseas. I can’t describe just how happy it makes me to know that they care about their overseas fans now~

Also, I like the foreshadowing you are doing with Kud’s cape :wink: I won’t spoil it for anyone else then~ Wafuu~

3 Likes

@Pepe, from the way you said it, it makes me really treasure this signature even more! I did my best during the event to show how passionate I am to them. I hope they can feel the support from their fans here. =X

3 Likes

You better treasure it x.x You can’t even get that sort of thing in Japan without paying lots of yen at an auction Dx

1 Like

I don’t like chu e.e Lucky ._. The struggles of living in the middle of the U.S. Have fun ! Take lots of pictures. (Buy me something Rewrite related ! Even if it’s just a picture). e.e Good luck

You still have a month to save up for Anime Expo~ :wink: :wink:

1 Like

I wish :frowning: I have this camp thing I have to go to, which doesn’t end until July 3rd. I don’t get why they do these stuff during J4 e.e

Thanks for the post @ChickenWingz! I loved it! :slight_smile: I’m glad you mentioned how early you had to line up to get inside to VisualArt’s booth. I’ll attempt to leave a bit earlier (3 hours beforehand?) to try to be among the first people in. I hope it works out! =D

Out of curiosity, was Shinji Orito at the VA booth just for the first day or for other days as well? Was he listed as being there for only a certain period?

Oh my…I’m gonna find some vacuum box to preserve it for eternity! Thanks for the info~!

1 Like

He was there for the 2 days, but I’m not sure if he’s at the booth the whole time XD.

1 Like

Oh man you are a very lucky man. I am now afraid i might not get in time for Key’s booth at AX before everything sells out. I hope they bring more merch over after seeing how fast chara expo sold out. I really want to get rindou artbook.

So jealous! Wanted to go but I’m all the way in Aus studying for exams ;_;

They shoukd have 1,000 AX tagged / numbered books available, from my understanding, so we should have a good shot!

Oh thats good to hear. Hopefully I can get my hands on everything I want before everything sells out.

Not too sure about that, the number tag only goes up to 3 digits.

I thought it was from 000-999. I may be wrong, but that was the impression I had.