C95 Key Goods Announced!

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://kazamatsuri.org/c95-key-goods-announced/

keyset_400_4

This Shiroha is HNNNGG! Just make Fumuyun a main designer for next game, plox.

Coolest thing about the Pocket character songs is track 5, with. That’s a song that Kamome mentions the first time you meet her, and she sings parts of it later in the route, but it wasn’t made as a proper song before.

3 Likes

So while writing this article I realized just how good the visualstyle calendar was that I ended up buying it on amazon. And with the images they’ve been leaking, I don’t think I’ll have any regrets :umu:

As a bonus for those who continue to support the game by purchasing this collection, they’ve added in one of the scenarios that never made it into the game: A special Kanon Collaboration story!

Now I really wish IM had continued. Kanon cards would’ve been amaaazing.

Also I love the Life is Like a Melody and Toki wo Kizamu Uta covers. Wonder why he decided to cover those songs out of everything available…

2 Likes

Never expected Tomoyo After to get any official love at this point.

1 Like

I still can’t tell if that’s (After story + Tomoya After spoilers) Tomoyo with Ushio after Nagisa passed away, or a hypothetical Tomoyo’s daughter that Tomoya left behind :dame:

Possible spoilers for Tomoyo After: iirc that girl is Tomoyo’s younger half-sister, Tomo Mishima!