Ask a Key fan!

Does anyone know anything about a key midi pack. I downloaded one long ago, it had well over 1000 midi files. Luckily I still have it but was wondering if the pack has been updated with more songs (it was at least 6 years ago)

1 Like

I don’t have an answer but I’m also interested in this! Do you have a link to the stuff you have?/Can I have it? :stuck_out_tongue:

Well that is sort of why I am asking is cause I don’t have a link, I could re-upload it, but if I do that I want to also add a bunch to it to make it better. It doesn’t have anything past LB. Well a few rewrite ones I added but I moar!

If nobody knows I’ll just upload it and try adding more myself.

3 Likes

What are the sources of the files? Like are they voice samples from games or just music related? Can we recreate the Yoshino soundboard?

People just make them, they either play it on a keyboard or something that records the notes or they just plug in the notes. Some of them are remixes too.

It is a sequence of notes and your computer plays it basically. It sounds like a old pc game music because that is what old pc games used.

edit I think I’ll dump them in the transcription thread that seems like the best place to do it, but first I want to try to update the pack a bit.

1 Like

Hinoue usually does the artwork for the album covers that has her characters.

I was wondering if Goto-P did the artwork for the CLANNAD Original Soundtrack album cover. Looks like his style, but I never really looked into it.

And an AIR question (since I didn’t play the VN) Was the curse broken in the end? And why were Misuzu’s wings not visible? I always thought it was just because the artist didn’t know how to draw it, but thinking about it again, I realized that she did have it for the album cover and even in Kanon’s cover.

It most definitely looks like his style, and while I can’t confirm it (since I don’t have the OST), I am 90% sure it is indeed Goto-P

I don’t know if it’s anything important, but isn’t there a Ebook of this on the App Store or something? It’s in Japanese but it’s definitely the same as the upcoming film. Also, did anyone read it? I am still learning Japanese. So if anyone can’t wait for the film to come out, you can at least read the book

Or you just listen to the drama CD. The light novel is in my opinion inferior because of a specific scene that was added in the CD. A clip from this scene is present in the PV for the movie, so that’s the version their going for.

Excusme…what is the name of the 2nd opening of rewrite anime?

End of the World!

https://kazamatsuri.org/new-planetarian-and-rewrite-cds-2/

1 Like

Ah thanks :smiley:

Is there somebody interest to keep this in your own? :grinning:

Hmm… Are you interested in selling or trading these? If that’s the case, I think you’re looking for this thread

1 Like

No, But I’m interesting to finding and keeping these to my own. (and I will buy them by myself.)

ClannadMan is selling Clannad for Xbox 360 here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tUP17bSvV069WKK0n2Np07Dv5R4n2qQxlBEmYmjJYac/edit#gid=0

You can also find Clannad Xbox 360 from Amazon.jp here https://www.amazon.co.jp/プロトタイプ-15783281-Clannad-Japan-Import/dp/B000W7UVZU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1473917076&sr=8-1&keywords=Clannad+xbox+360

As for Planetarian PS2, you can find that here: (As long as you have Paypal ((or a Credit card)) you can use it by changing the translation icon under the magnifying glass for search from JP to EN)). https://www.amazon.co.jp/プロトタイプ-planetarian-プラネタリアン-~ちいさなほしのゆめ~/dp/B000FGPHLQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1473917174&sr=8-1&keywords=planetarian+PS2

I apologize for misunderstanding your intentions in posting. As long as you have Paypal or a credit card (and don’t mind getting a used copy) the two Amazon.jp prices are actually pretty good (though if you think it’d be easier to get Clannad Xbox 360 from Clannad Man, that’s always an option)

3 Likes

don’t worry, it’s okay. and thank you.

Where is the angel beats 1st beat translation status, I remember seeing a page that had the status of first beat, It wasn’t just the news of baba saying it was 50% cause the page said something like 47 point blah blah % I didn’t bother bookmarking it cause I assumed if that number was out there it would be easy to find. I found it not even looking for key stuff after all, but now I can’t find it and I feel crazy. Please tell me somebody know what I am talking about…

You’re probably thinking of the fan translation that was going on. They made posts to Reddit about how far they’d gotten, and there was also a google spread sheet. That project is dead.

Yeah that is what it was, it was just the number written somewhere so it probably came from that. I remember thinking when I saw it that it seemed moderately off from baba 50% comment… so it must of been just some old page.