Angel Beats! Operation Wars

I used JBox. But I’m not buying the magazine just for the card. It has pretty cool stuff and news in it from what I read, on the Japanese site, not on JBox.

Don’t get too attached to that SSR Kanade. It’s a cool card to get in the beginning of the game, but it’s a nuisance at the point I’m at.

Got Yuri, Yui and Naoi pretty fast. Now I hope I can get some repeated cards for Limit Break.

But is there any chance of getting the other cards in the operations? I’m prettu surge I saw a guy in twitter ABOW tag who got Irie after an operations (not sure which difficulty he finished)

Edit: Here’s the tweet: https://twitter.com/Noblesse_F/status/524127265940987904?s=09

Did another 3 gachas,I got 2 crappy R cards and 1 SR event Hinata? Is it? I’m not too sure. (Yep it’s definitely event Hinata.) But still no Kanade. sigh
Finding $10 on a beach was easier than this. The RNG gods must hate me. Q.Q

So wait, If you can get SSR Yuri from Hard difficulty, so by logic my SSR Kanade can be obtained via that method right… right?

Edit: Yes, I am so desperate to get her, you have no idea (or maybe a little) XD

Wait wait wait WHAT IS THAT POSSIBLE!?!

I call bullshit photoshop!

The RNG gods don’t hate you. You’re just fighting against a 0.1% probability, give or take :stuck_out_tongue:

Which isin’t possible? Please enlighten me. I actually legit found 10 bucks on the beach one day.

Edit: And also, I don’t have photoshop, I don’t have $150 to blow on it
Edit Edit: Also, 0.1%?! Come on, at least give me a 1% chance, 0.1% is kinda cruel. Also considering that I’ve done 13 gachas with 2 SR events and 2 SR non-event cards, I think the RNG gods are having their due right now.

Of course it’s possible it’s just improbable. The RNG gods are fair, not cruel. If anything, I have to say they are pretty kind for giving you the amount of SRs you got

And I wasn’t talking about you, I was talking about that pic on twitter

.1% because it’s a 1% chance of getting a UR and there are at least 10 URs that you could possibly get (although the Kanade one has a higher chance during the event) so more-or-less 0.1% :wink:

Dammit, you maybe right, but still. The SR’s are all teases. Teases that I cannot stand Q.Q
Still 1% and 0.1%, those are some damned demoralizing numbers. Also, still hoping that I can get SSR Kanade on hard. Even so, hard difficulty is brutal. Each boss fight gives me a heart attack and each victory, erm… pleasure I guess?

I feel the same way. For some reason, the Hard battle now feels a bit harder than last event’s >_<

At least you got dem SRs. Last event I gacha’d > 25 times and got 1 event Hisako SR. This event my remaining 10 gacha gave me Hinata SR. I’d happily take 3 non-event SR cards from 13 gacha over my current luck… DX
Anyway, I’m glad enough that I actually got the Yui SR just now. I thought it was going to turn out like the previous event where I could only get chance drops from the first 2 plays of the first day (after which I never got another chance drop)

@Pepe Strange, the hard battle this event seems much easier than the previous to me. Last event 5/6 of my cards would die from time to time, but now I’m having no trouble winning with all the cards alive. Or maybe it’s just me powering up.
and dat photoshop ._. such lies

Yeah, I thought of Photoshop too :stuck_out_tongue: wish I could underatand exactly what that guy tweeted…

Really? All hard battles are well, just hard I guess. I mean one OP AoE attack can bring my entire team to 1/4 health and maybe knock one card out (Always happens to be Event Irie O.o) and it all goes downhill from there, but yea, it seems kinda easier than last events but maybe cuz this boss battle heals alot more than last time so my team dies less :stuck_out_tongue:
But compare that to the regular missions, pffffh no where close to this difficulty. I remember there was one event with boars as boss, and I always had to use revives to complete the mission I mean like one AoE can take out half my team… Kinda gives me a phobia for Hard/Super Hard difficulties now

@Mary_Vanucchi Use google translate XD

I’d run hard mode of this event over aardvarks anyday
but current goals for this event
Get 1 SR Naoi [0/1]
Get 5 SR Yuis [2/5]
Get 5 SSR Yuris [0/5]
Curse anyone that got the event SR Irie with bad luck [Ongoing]

so I tried Normal today and I hardly finished it. Only thanks to having @LinkThinks as a friend I could manage without using a clock

2 Likes

@EndOfRefrain Does he have like 100k power or something? Because I have NO idea how people can get that high. My highest is Kanade (Of course :3) with like 88k power. Also, those people are the ones that do like twice her damage so it makes a pretty big difference considering that most of my other decks do like 3/8 of their damage.

yeah, he has more than 100k with his Yuri

My highest friend is 118k. I’mma check the name again

I got 100k with all my cards now I think -3-
Yeah I blew all my Gacha (4) and all I got was an old SR Takamatsu :V
Got Yui of all things on my first run. :expressionless:

Level up the cards you have in your deck. All their powers combine. You know this, yeah?

Feel free to add me. I have a ton of slots. 885399351
also 27ed1f7f for the free gacha

@Mary_Vanucchi Really seems like photoshop, but he appears to be surprised and happy, and he explicitly asks do event gacha cards come from event operations as well.
I call photoshop and his attempt at wanting attention. I’m not believing in something like an astronomical chance of getting gacha cards in event operations.

@Flamenze Not to rain on your RNGesus parade, but please don’t get discouraged because you didn’t get SSR pulls. We Do Not Deserve any of the SRs/SSRs we pulled from gacha.
To clear up about the percentage thing, we have a higher percentage during the event to get the SSR Kanade, probably like 3% instead of the default 1%. It falls back to 1% after the event. For SRs probably 13% or 15%? Even though we all would like to think “the more gacha tickets I put in, the lesser the chance of getting Rs as I go on and higher the chance of SR/SSR” (and hopefully you don’t think this way), this is completely false since each gacha is independent from another. You could do 1000 gachas and get 100 SRs and no SSRs. So please say “oh cool, at least I pulled an SR” instead of getting discouraged about pulling Anything, whether you will actually use those cards in operation or not. Probabilities are justly cruel, so it’s best to stay optimistic.

Add me, too, please! 147437372.
Also, if you want, enter this into your invite friends tab: 29d5435c

1 Like