Angel Beats! Operation Wars Guide

You should press the button below that big red one, and login with your mobage account :wink:

If you don’t have a mobage account, well… You gotta open mbga.jp on your smartphone and figure out how to register from there. Your account should be logged in on your device’s default browser

And it will bring my quick start’s save data (that saved on my phone) into my new mbga account, right? (And so, you mean I just log in my account on log in screen?)

Preeetty much, yeah. Your data will be attached to the mbga account that you created

I’m in your debt for your help, @Pepe. Thank you. :smile:

1 Like

Err it would seem that they have moved the some of the things around on the last page? I can’t find the button to input my SSR codes from the VN. If I follow the list above, in place of the code input is a Logout button I believe?

EDIT: Ok I found the Serial Code place I think? but its saying something I can’t 100% read cause small kanji hurts my eyes
かんたん会員ではシリアルコードは入力できません
is what I believe it says
Don’t understand this part かんたん会員
Is it calling me a basic member so I can’t put in codes?

Ohh yeah you will have to register our account with mobage before you can input serial codes >.< Open up mbga.jp on your device’s default browser and you’ll have to figure out the registration page from there XD

I’m using bluestacks cause no smart phone XP but it’s not doable from a computer?

Well uh… Open your browser on bluestacks?

my bluestacks can get a tad bit on the laggy side so I was hoping I could’ve used a regular computer browser like chrome or something to do it but if I can’t oh well guess bluestacks here I come lol

Yeah since you made an account using the big red button feature, it made a temporary mbga account on the browser of the device you started the game on

ok I got it done :smiley: I have the SSR’s now! But… not entirely sure what they do as leader? I can only read the Status 1.2 part T-T

What do I do :sob::sob::sob:

Make a JP iTunes account and try again.

1 Like

Well, I have two problems in AB:OW at the same time.

1. Not enough device’s space.
  2. I aware that if I logged in my mbga account I will no longer to log out. (because I didn’t find the log out button.)
    Okay, in second topic, Somebody can tell me how to fix this problem?

Wow you actually figured that one out, huh :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Yeah the mbga website does not allow you to log out for some weird reason, though you can still do it by clearing all your data from your browser and whatnot. Or you can use this link: http://sp.mbga.jp/_logout

1 Like

Am I the only one who can’t use the ssr 10% ticket for some weird reason?

How many SSR 10% ticket pieces do you have? You need at least 10 pieces to do one draw, if I recall correctly.

LOL really? guess I will wait for the event to be over and get the other 5

I’m trying to get into this game again, and I can’t figure out what I’m stuck on or why I can’t start an operation. The two buttons take me to either the cards page or the shop page. Am I lacking team members or something, and if so, what do I do? Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

Probably too many cards. The shop page is where you buy more card slots and the card page is where you feed cards to other cards. Double-check how many you have.

3 Likes