Angel Beats! Operation Wars Guide

Man I’m too lazy to do all those math things. I just assume that the highest-costing ones will end up with the highest stats in the long run (i.e. when they are all max level’d but that’s never gonna happen lol). And thankfully I don’t have any of those terribly scaled cards you mentioned xP

But yeah, I’m at the point where I have usually only 4 SR/SSRs for any given character so it’s kind of a no-brainer to prefer those over the R cards that I have.

Wow I only managed to complete a set of 4 SR/SSRs for Yui… I know what you mean by that terribad Ooyama card with screwed up stats, it was the first card I got from food gacha and I didn’t know to be happy or sad about it. I wouldn’t mind doing all the math but with my limitations it’s gonna take a while to get to that DX I just follow Pepe’s way of taking the high cost ones and neglecting the low cost ones :smiley:
How do you get so many cards to lvl 40-60+? I’m having a tough time levelling the cards when they hit 45.

One thing I do is consider if feeding my old, leveled up Rs into new SRs is a good idea, same color same character, of course. This usually gives me a good head start on leveling.

There is a method I go by during events and a method for inter-event periods.
During events, since we get a ton of Beats, I go Live almost non-stop (it takes less than a minute to pick a location and tap go, so why not). I can get about 5000 of each type of tickets everyday, so that translates to 150 cards. Then I pick one or two cards I want to focus on, depends how much inventory space I have left. Right now I have very few left, so I’m focusing on one Kanade card only. During leveling, save all cards that have the same color or character as the target card and all R cards, and feed everything else without bonus into it. After pulling 10 N cards, first thing to do is to limit break what I can. My goal is to limit break as many same color or character cards as I can for one big load of exp. So it goes like 8 or 9 times of 1K exp, then 1 time of around 8K exp. If I’m lucky, I get a x1.5 bonus on the 8K load.

No event periods are my power leveling time and getting 20% stat bonus time. I do these by repeating beginner stages over and over. I’ll link to the wikia section I wrote, so I don’t have to write stuff twice.

Wow, wish I noticed that wikia page earlier. Thanks :smiley:

Ahh, I have one question about Angel Beats!: Operation Wars, that Can I backup my save data from my device into my other account?

No, but you can connect one account to multiple devices :wink:

Wow, one account can connect to multiple devices but the problem is I started this game with quick start (big red button) so what should I do? I don’t know how to bring my AB:OW account into other device.

You should press the button below that big red one, and login with your mobage account :wink:

If you don’t have a mobage account, well… You gotta open mbga.jp on your smartphone and figure out how to register from there. Your account should be logged in on your device’s default browser

And it will bring my quick start’s save data (that saved on my phone) into my new mbga account, right? (And so, you mean I just log in my account on log in screen?)

Preeetty much, yeah. Your data will be attached to the mbga account that you created

I’m in your debt for your help, @Pepe. Thank you. :smile:

1 Like

Err it would seem that they have moved the some of the things around on the last page? I can’t find the button to input my SSR codes from the VN. If I follow the list above, in place of the code input is a Logout button I believe?

EDIT: Ok I found the Serial Code place I think? but its saying something I can’t 100% read cause small kanji hurts my eyes
かんたん会員ではシリアルコードは入力できません
is what I believe it says
Don’t understand this part かんたん会員
Is it calling me a basic member so I can’t put in codes?

Ohh yeah you will have to register our account with mobage before you can input serial codes >.< Open up mbga.jp on your device’s default browser and you’ll have to figure out the registration page from there XD

I’m using bluestacks cause no smart phone XP but it’s not doable from a computer?

Well uh… Open your browser on bluestacks?

my bluestacks can get a tad bit on the laggy side so I was hoping I could’ve used a regular computer browser like chrome or something to do it but if I can’t oh well guess bluestacks here I come lol

Yeah since you made an account using the big red button feature, it made a temporary mbga account on the browser of the device you started the game on

ok I got it done :smiley: I have the SSR’s now! But… not entirely sure what they do as leader? I can only read the Status 1.2 part T-T

What do I do :sob::sob::sob:

Make a JP iTunes account and try again.

1 Like