AIR Fanart

A fairly old sketch of the three heroines I found while I was rummaging at home. Not sure when I drew this, but I doubt that it was that long ago.

5 Likes

Here’s some fanart of Misuzu that I found on the Key fangroup page on Facebook.

1 Like

A Air fan comic themed graduation that I inspired from an article of a novel in a sentence wrote for “an hour drawing” on Twitter.

And other pics

5 Likes

Just saw this on twitter, really really love this art.
https://twitter.com/0607_hikari/status/921601018713878529

6 Likes

Hi, there, I draw these recently.

I posted these on Twitter before then forgot to share them here lol I attempted to draw these three from memory~ Been testing out new coloring styles too

Also, an extra Haruka bc she is the best

8 Likes

8 Bit version - with a funny rhythm - An interesting little version of Natsukage from AIR.

3 Likes

Love your style!!!

1 Like

Today’s Minagi’s birthday so I drew her for the first time :blush:

Sorry if it’s in black and white but I still don’t have colour pencils. Here’s the CG I used for my drawing.

Minagi is very a calm character and I kind of relate to her for many reasons. Now that I am on holidays I’m probably going to do more drawings but first I wish good luck for each team of the Winter event!:amorous:

7 Likes

I making a fan comic for the Winter Comic Market.

4 Likes

Here’s my new Minagi drawing but this time she is with Michiru :amorous:
I drawed an artwork from the anime and I think the result is better than my previous drawings.

4 Likes

Minagi is very good, but even better is the way you’ve captured the sense of wonder in Michiru

1 Like

Thanks it makes me feel very happy ! :blush:

Shizu-chan I expect you do a drawing of all the Key characters now.

1 Like

Yes it’s what I would like to do because I love all of them so much ! :blush: I can’t think of any Key character that I dislike.

Michiru is too pure for this world

1 Like

My latest drawing of Kano in her kimono. I really like her, she makes me think a little bit about Shiori, but I had to watch the anime 3 times to understand her route… :shock: I adore her theme, Mizutamari, and, of course, Potato ! :amorous:

5 Likes

Shizu-chan Strikes AGAIN. Great Job on such a difficult pose.

1 Like

Thanks ! :blush:

Here’s a fanart of Haruko and Misuzu that I finished on this morning. They are my favourite Air characters and Misuzu is the Key girl that made me the most cry. :sob::uee:

5 Likes