A weird tweet of Hinoue Itaru

Oh, wow, you’re right. I didn’t even know Na-Ga worked with Key until AB!

Ahah… Well I only watched the anime. Isn’t Kud’s hair ornament a bat ? Didn’t say anything about it.
Rin’s hair ornament, again, watched the anime only, didn’t have meaning.
And I didn’t read Kud a Wafter so yeah…

D-dude. Her “ornament” is a bell, her name is Rin. RING. The sound that a bell makes. Her kanji literally translates to Bell. Also Ring Ring Ring! is her character theme. Get the hint?
This is getting really off-topic.

4 Likes

regarding Kud’s hair ornament (yes it’s a bat) you should read this:

2 Likes

A bit off-topic, but in fact, Na-Ga has been in Key since Air, but took the “Character Designer” position in Little Busters!

Yup but I think that may be part of why Hinoue feels bad, she may feel like he is taking her place.

1 Like

I said I watched the anime so I thought her ornament didn’t have meaning okay ? Since it wasn’t in the anime. Sheesh. Excuse me for not caring much about Rin.

I still find Itaru’s designs better.

OHHH @21hunter that makes sense ! Thank youuu

Ok guys, enough is enough. If you want to rampantly speculate about what Hinoue’s vauge, contextless tweets might possibly mean, be my guest. But everything else really needs to stop.

3 Likes

That’s because it’s AB all the way down.

I think Charlotte is closer to a VN than AB was. They said it’d be hard to transfer to a VN format, but from what’s been shown so far, that’s nonsense.

She’s the cat-girl too. That’s the most obvious thing.

1 Like

The retweet from Satou Jirou roughly translates like this:

Things like “If you do your best, you’ll be rewarded” How do I say it… It’s just like an urban legend. There are people who already did their best but didn’t get rewarded, but there’s also people who didn’t even try but turned out successful. Even so, still… The world isn’t that bad. I’m being impudent, but I want to prove that it’s true. Of course, I’m drunk~

Back to the topic, I guess that’s just a normal thing happening in workplace. Especially for designers. Even if you’re awfully good at drawing/ illustrating/designing, but the client doesn’t like it, or if the current era doesn’t particularly like her art, then that’s that. So far I think she’s just a little bit disappointed that she is currently not doing much for Key, but there’s nothing to worry about… I guess, for now.