Little Busters! Quotes & Screenshots

Use this thread to share your favourite quotes and screenshots from Little Busters!, and help make this topic the definitive collection of Little Busters quotes! You can post screenshots or text. Only rule is to avoid catch phrases like “Wafuu”; they’ll be considered spam and you’ll be punished. As a guideline, try to keep the thread in a healthy balance of funny and serious quotes, without drifting too far in one direction. Let’s get started!

Anything from the series can be posted without spoiler tags. Since we will be posting direct quotations of dialogue stated in the series, please note that there can and will be spoilers in this topic.

“A peaceful everyday life hides its fragility. Fear and violence aren’t just something in another world, completely unrelated to us. If a disaster happens, we can’t change it. But as long as we small gears are linked together, we can keep moving forward, even if it’s only one small step.” I’m actually not sure if it’s Riki or Kyousuke saying this… Anyone remember?

2 Likes

My favorite quotes from Air, huh.

…don’t know, so I’ll just post some fun quotes from Little Busters! instead.

“Young man, it’s philosophical so long as one doesn’t understand it. It is no longer a philosophy if you understand it.” ~ Kurugaya

“Gummo-nin eburiwan, habu naisu dei” ~ Kud

“I want to let flow the sweat of youth with these lively young girls too.” ~ Kurugaya

“Incidentally, our voices were rough because we had shouted ‘Little Busters rock’ too much” ~ Riki (inner monologue)

“Let’s start a band. We’ll call the band… Little Busters.” ~ Kyousuke

1 Like

"Harya Hore Umau’’

I cry every time.

1 Like

…OH MY~

There are poeple in this world that what they consider a harmless prank can deeply hurt someone else.
~ Mio Nishizono

1 Like

4 Likes

I was falling… I was falling… Through endless darkness… I stretched out my hand… At the end, there was fear.
~ Naoe Riki

2 Likes

SHAKA-SHAKA-HEY -best girl

2 Likes

When was this quote said? Is it from the VN? I can’t remember anyone saying that…

2 Likes

TAMBORINE DESU YO~

fucking datcourse

Feel like sharing some LB quotes~

8 Likes

Holy crap I forgot about some of those quotes, some are hilarious! It’s only amplifying me wanting to replay the game but I gotta wait for the EX patch.

1 Like

Best fucking girl, am I fucking right or what?

6 Likes

Oh, didn’t know this thread existed!

This one I always found hilarious.

5 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 1 hour unless flagged)

1 Like

I’m really going to have to hold back from just pasting in the entire contents of my LB screengrabs folder, I can tell…

8 Likes

Some of my faves that haven’t been listed yet:

“Even cats fall from poles.” -Masato

“My heart is as naive as toilet paper.” -Masato

“You were eaten by the eel pie instead.” -Kengo

“A peaceful every day life hides its fragility. Fear and violence aren’t just something in another world, completely unrelated to us. If a disaster happens, we can’t change it. But as long as we small gears are linked together, we can keep moving forward, even if it’s only one small step at a time.” -Kyousuke

3 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes