Little Busters! Quotes & Screenshots

I don’t think I’ll be shutting up about these jokes for a while haha

7 Likes

Well here are my saya route screenies, i don’t really consider them complete, but i’m about done with the route

and the meme/funny screenies

2 Likes

Haruka spoilers

“I don’t want any more pain. I don’t want any more grief. I don’t want to be miserable or starving or depressed anymore… But the thing I most don’t want is to be told to leave…!” -Haruka

It’s not really the same with just the text but I’m sure you’ll know what I mean. The voice acting here is superb and legitimately makes me tear up.

6 Likes

I just notice this.

I also get curious about this and… well we already know that Jun Maeda is a baseball fan. :maeda:

3 Likes

My favorite quotes are from Haruka’s and Kanata’s routes so far, lots of really meaningful stuff to me personally (both really happy and sad). So spoilers within for those routes within, if it wasn’t obvious.

Sad/Serious

Haruka

Kanata

Happy/Fun Stuff

Was literally waiting for Riki to come back with a decent retort to that line the whole game.

4 Likes

Little Busters! Rin2

Time for my album of Rin2 screens. Refrain up next!

4 Likes
Refrain Spoilers

Little Busters! Refrain Arc
Here’s my album of Refrain content. Nearly 700 screenshots.

Little Busters! Post-Refrain Content
And here’s the post-refrain pre-EX content, totalling nearly 200 screenshots. Plus a couple of little things I found along the way.

2 Likes
Saya Spoilers

Little Busters! Saya Route

Here are my Saya Route screens~!

Sasami Spoilers

Little Busters! Sasami Route

And now for Sasami Route screens!

1 Like

Alright, well, there are way too many amazing quotes and screens in little busters to count, so for now I’ll just discount seriousness entirely, and instead go with one of my favorite silly little things with this VN: putting comedic quotes insanely out of context so that they make it look like a completely different genre than what it actually is.

(this last image is from Refrain, even if it’s a gag rather than a plot moment, so I’m hiding it just to be safe.)

Is there such a thing as true “justice”? Can love bloom on the battlefield? How can you find peace when all you know is war? Find out in Little Busters, a story of dear friends struggling to stay together even as bonds of country and ideals pit them against each other. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I found some little fun stuff on my LB! screenshots haha!

1 Like

#FavoriteFeelsyQuotes

Kanata Spoilers

Little Busters! Kanata Route

Sorry I’m several months late, finally got around to uploading my Kanata screenshots!

I also updated my Saya album with some Baka Riki and School Revolution screens. At long last, Little Busters is 100% complete!

1 Like