Little Bits of Key News

So as mentioned by the Kazamatsuri Twitter account, Little Busters! Converted Edition now supports Vita TV!
Looks good~ All those minigames on a TV~

1 Like

Rewrite was released on PSP yesterday (17th of April)!
You can find out more about the release in our previous post: http://kazamatsuri.org/2014/03/16/rewrite-psp-details-and-release-date-announced/

EDIT: Looks like they updated the OP slightly as well:

I moved a post to an existing topic: Winter Confetti’s English Air Fan-Translation Released

On the 18th of April, Key released a free trial of Tomoyo After: It’s a Wonderful Life for Android. The trial Japanese-only, and is the 18+ version of the game, not the all-ages version.
If you’re interested, you can download the .apk here. But please note the age restriction for the site.

1 Like

I’m glad Key are porting to Android devices now. It doesn’t mean much to me personally, but that’s a biiiig market in Japan.
In Japan, you are either going to be in a small house surrounded by family 24/7, in a small apartment with no room for a PC, or inside reading VNs being labelled as creepy~ Visual Novels, and PC games in general, have a tiny market in Japan!
Breaking into the portable market means that the everyday teens who spend their time at arcades, and the anime-loving working folk who spend their time commuting will pick up a copy~

1 Like

Didn’t see this mentioned anywhere. Not exactly Key, but Naoki Hisaya is being a busy bee this year.
http://infinitedayo.jp/sakurakagura.html#

1 Like

If I’m reading this right… Naoki Hisaya is working on a visual novel?

This project was announced in 2012, his collaboration (light) novel work with artist Kishida Mel. But I didn’t see it’s progress for a long time.

1 Like

Clarification on the last one. It’s a standard Light Novel series. I think the first chapter was released yesterday (15/05/2014)

1 Like

That is truly amazing!

P/s: cover of vol.1

2 Likes

Very pretty~ I hope lots of people buy it~

No mention of this yet?

2 Likes

What is it…?

Everything unknown… They don’t mention any piece of this info as well…

Apparently Key’s working on a new Kinetic Novel called Harmonia

Got another source??

Stuff that comes with the Key 15 Starter Book is kinda unknown outside exclusive articles or leaks tbh. We ain’t superheros, @Takafumi. Idk where you get half this stuff lol

I just found out about it earlier as well. They may or may not be selling it during the new KSL? Not sure

What’s a rough translation of the text in that image?

All I get is it looks like some Hinoue and it’s on a page that has AB! project copyright at the bottom. Lol