Kud Wafter Quotes & Screenshots

Use this thread to share your favourite quotes from Kud Wafter, and help make this thread the definitive collection of Kud Wafter quotes! You can post screenshots or text. Only rule is to avoid catch phrases like “Wafuu”; they’ll be considered spam and you’ll be punished. As a guideline, try to keep the thread in a healthy balance of funny and serious quotes, without drifting too far in one direction. If you come up with a really good quote, I might even include it on the Kud Wafter information page on the main site! I look forward to seeing what you come up with!

Anything from the series can be posted without spoiler tags. Since we will be posting direct quotations of dialogue stated in the series, please note that there can and will be spoilers in this topic.

I doubt I’d be able to contribute anything, but I’d like to clear something up first…

Since Kud Wafter has no English patch, what quotes should be posted? Original Japanese + own translation? Any translation as long as it keeps the value?

Deleting comments is rude.
Not like most of the English community even knows any lines from this.

Here’s one for the info page~!

I have a bad feeling about this :V

Any translation is fine as long as it’s coherent and sounds nice. But if you want to include the original Japanese too, that’s welcome. At least that way we can verify the authenticity of the translation.