Key MADs & AMVs

Share your favorite Key MAD or AMV videos here! Use your common sense to apply [spoiler] tags.

This is awesome MAD which I found a few weeks ago, then I uploaded it to my YouTube channel :slight_smile:
Song is Tatta Hitotsu no Omoi by KOKIA.

3 Likes

It took a while, but I managed to find the memorable Little Buster videos~!
One about Baseball!

One about Angel Beats!

One about Muscles!

Aaaand one about Haruchin!

3 Likes

This has been my favorite MAD for a long time, aside from being absolutely hilarious, I think it captures the feel of LB perfectly, it’s silly and it makes you smile.

1 Like

Still my favourite MAD. I translated the on-screen text into English, makes it even more enjoyable~
It’s just a quick, amazing summary of everything Rewrite is about. Major spoilers obviously. And that animation!

2 Likes

Does this count?

… god dammit Kanon :V

Implying it isn’t perfectly synced.

Here’s an AMV-y thing I just made as a tribute and to generate interest in the series.

1 Like

Here’s a really nice Key MAD.

Here’s a nice Little Busters AMV I found. But MAJOR REFRAIN SPOILERS WITHIN.

WOW so I just found this video on niconico where they replace the music of ‘that’ scene from Rin2 of Little Busters with the music originally used in the VN. I got chills. Major LB spoilers within.

2 Likes

Here’s Rewrite in the Little Busters op (Rewrite spoilers) http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm16516409
And here’s Little Busters in the Rewrite op (Little Busters EX spoilers) http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm17521796

Oh and how could we miss the classic Little Busters in Nichijou!

4 Likes

My fav mad from LB!, spoilers in there.

I’ll comment my thoughts on the video itself.

Should’ve posted this when I found it.
WHY IS THIS EVEN A THING!?

5 Likes

Surprised I never posted this here. It’s probably my favourite ever Little Busters! MAD. Sharing it now because it contributes to a point I’m making in this post.

1 Like

Saya MAD found this one some time ago. I really love it. (Major Saya route spoilers)

Does this count? (Clannad After Story Spoilers)