Key Games Translation Status Updates

Use this topic to post updates to the translation status of any of Key’s games. This can include any information released about official localisations (of which there probably won’t be much…), and more importantly any status updates of fan translations. We ask that you avoid mentioning anime fansubs here, as they are in conflict with our policy on piracy.

2 Likes

To get this started, the Little Busters! EX Doki translation has been seeing some serious progress over the last few days! They just finished translating Saya, upping the total percentage of translated new lines to 82.95% from the 79% we reported a few days ago. Awesome!

4 Likes

Wow, sudden burst of activity! Huzzah!

Looking for Rewrite HF status when amaterasu starts :blush:

2 Likes

91.19% of new lines translated on Little Busters! EX.

We’re getting so close!

Also, translation of Rewrite Harvest Festa has started and its progress is now being shown on the projects page.

http://amaterasu.tindabox.net/index.php?page=projects

1 Like

This is where I laugh at the Skype chat for being unbelievers. Yay Doki~

Huzzah! The two games I own slowly getting translated!

It’s been 3 days and already 5%, wow. Although most of it is system menus so that might be easy to translate stuff.

Well, I guess we can expect this to be done in the near future, and big thanks to Ixrec for taking on this project. And yay, I get to use my copy of Harvest Festa now

EX patch is now up to 98.5% translated with about 60% edited! Its gonna happen soon!

3 Likes

Per Ixrec:

“Unfortunately our stats page has a bug that prevents it from showing partially completed scripts …
… so you won’t see it update until I finish an entire route/scenario. The good news is I have actually been making some progress on it.”
-Via Twitter

I helped them out with some QC work on Comyu, so I’m hoping he’ll get ask some of us who helped with that to help QC HF. Looking at the size of HF… I’d say a few months once Ixrec actually gets hardcore started into it, assuming he keeps the same pace he had going for Comyu.

3 Likes

Apparently Amaterasu has already finished Kotori’s route/scripts.
They’re going fast :slight_smile:

1 Like

And the Chihaya route was just finished all set up a few minutes ago!
ALL ABOARD THE PROGRESS TRAIN! \0/
So next up I’ll guess will be Akane then if they do it the way they lined up the progress sections~

3 Likes

If they keep up the pace, then I am thinking of an October 2015 release. Excited as hell for it. Also waiting for Ex status updates.

1 Like

I’m gonna predict that EX will release within the first quarter of 2015.

1 Like

Harvest Festa Update:

I’m now QCing it for Amaterasu, so I’ll try and let you guys know how progress is going behind the scenes of the semi-broken status page.

9 Likes

Awww yeah you da man @Gnashes! Glad to see somebody in this community is getting involved with the project :smiley: Good luck to you and the rest of the team at Amaterasu!

I enjoy QCing VN’s to be completely honest. I’d have never read Comyu had I not volunteered to QC. I enjoyed both the VN itself, and being able to help out with small (and sometimes hilarious) things.

Look forward to grabbing the scripts once it’s complete and skimming the TL Notes that get left behind. Some of it’s pretty priceless.

2 Likes

If it’s not against Amaterasu’s policies, would you care to share some of those TL notes?

OMG I LOVE YOU MAN,
KEEP IT UP!
so hyped about HF

1 Like

Sure, when I stumble on them. I have te Rewrite Scripts saved somewhere from when Ixrec sent out a link to download them. i’ll look tomorrow and see if I can find that file.

3 Likes